Wednesday, May 20, 2026

SpaceX instructed to halt lunar-lander work

NASA has told Elon Musk’s SpaceX to halt work under a contract it won to develop a lunar spacecraft, pending the outcome of challenges by rival bidders at the U.S. Government Accountability Office, Reuters reports. Last month, NASA awarded SpaceX the moon contract over billionaire Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin and defence contractor Dynetics. The project calls for humans to be back on the moon for the first time since 1972.

 

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/science/nasa-tells-spacex-halt-lunar-lander-work-pending-challenges-by-rivals-2021-04-30/

BIG Media
BIG Media
Our focus is on facts, accurate data, and logical interpretation. Our only agenda is the truth.
spot_img

BIG Wrap

At least 100 dead in Ebola outbreak in DR Congo, official says

(BBC News) At least 100 deaths have been reported in an Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, with more than 390 cases...

India striving for success in semiconductor sector

(Al Jazeera Media Network) India’s Tata Electronics has signed a deal with the Dutch technology giant ASML (Advanced Semiconductor Materials Lithography) to build India’s...