Due to unpopular demand, I have decided to publish my 2023 Christmas Wish List.
You are welcome to put any or all of them under my tree this year. Think of it as a great opportunity to experience the joy of giving.
Those of you who have already given me some of these gifts are encouraged to go for a STRIKE, where you knock down all 5 items on the list.
A special prize will be awarded to each person who earns a STRIKE (my choice of either a new home in Vancouver, a new Lamborghini, or a pen … depending on how much of item #2 I receive).
Besides basking in the glow of generosity that comes with giving me a gift, you are also almost certain to become more intelligent and even more successful in life.
Without further ado, I present the presents I presently prefer:
- You become a member of the growing community of critical thinkers at the extremely accurate, high-integrity news platform BIG-Media.ca (between $1.92 and $2.95 USD per week for standard subscription)
- You become part of the prestigious platoon of philanthropic people who take pride in promoting intellectual prowess known as DoughNation (minimum $10, maximum $1,000,000,000)
- You enrol in the unique Leadership Engagement & Achievement Program (LEAP), through which entrepreneurs and other marketers establish thought leadership with a wide audience of business decision makers … and increase sales via high-level content and a guaranteed huge audience for your messaging through podcasts, a regular presence in Business Edge News Magazine/BusinessEdgeMedia.ca, and various social media channels ($500 to $5,000 per month)
- You sign up for either or both of my newsletters – the BIG Bulletin, and the Investing Edge ($0 per year)
- A new Mikasa beach (and snow) volleyball, which I will use to inspire people to play the sport at an elevated level (regarding altitude) … Three Steps to Mediocrity ($89.95)