Some of you might think that I am heavily biased toward my own platform, but I actually encourage you to support every single media outlet that meets these criteria:
- does not accept advertising
- does not accept funding from special-interest groups
- does not have any political affiliation
- does not engage in sensationalism or click-bait journalism
- does not quote “experts” to validate ridiculous claims and theories
- cites data sources with web links so readers can quickly do their own fact checking
- primary objective is documenting truth, not piling up profits
- editorial team is mostly accomplished scientists whose principal goal is empowering readers with knowledge about the biggest issues
 We are actually not opposed to adding a little bling to our outfits in 2022 … but none of our management team is permitted to wear more than three of the diamonds on this list The 10 Biggest Diamonds Ever Found on the red carpet at a single awards gala.
 I ain’t just throwing around the word “accomplished”. I am talking about renowned scientists who have risen to the top of their respective fields and have nothing to prove. They write for BIG Media because they believe in our vision of providing a trustworthy news source at which people can gain valuable knowledge on important matters.
 Quick is a relative term. In this case, I mean “quick” in relation to the time span beginning with what we believe was the original BIG Bang (not Adam and Eve under the apple tree) billions of years ago until now.
 This study focused on planet Earth, and we acknowledge that there may be intelligent life and (though MUCH less likely) high-integrity media outlets on one or more planets in this or another solar system.
 A lot of people at other media outlets actually believe that they are reporting the truth when, in fact, they are cherry-picking morsels of truth and exaggerating the heck out of them, to the point at which the stories have little or no value. Shhh – please do not let them know how wrong they are. We do not want to hurt anyone’s feelings.