It is no secret that high inflation is putting the financial squeeze on many of us. That means it is more important than ever to look for great value for your hard-earned dollars.
So I took it upon myself to conduct extensive research in order to present the Top 5 Things You Can Do For Less Than $3 Per Week.
5. Buy ONE cup of coffee … just one for the whole week, and don’t even think about making it a latté or adding almond milk!
4. Buy two avocados … although the way food costs are soaring, we may have to change that to two blueberries by the end of the year.
3. Buy a litre of gasoline, which should just about get you home from the nearest gas station.
2. Netflix membership – excellent value, but be mindful of the effect that excessive binging can have on your health.
1. Be a member of the growing community of critical thinkers at BIG Media and therefore always be the smartest person in the room because you have access to the most accurate, spin-free news on the big issues.