I have been reading many comments and quotes lately about how “the truth will eventually be revealed” – as in, it may take several years, but eventually we will understand what is actually going on in our world.
That is a ridiculous and dangerous notion to accept. We should not have to wait years to discover important facts. Particularly regarding the big issues, fundamental truths should always be publicly available.
We have been exposing the truth since the day we launched BIG-Media.ca nearly three years ago.
Our team of ethical scientists was quick to show that COVID-19 was statistically only a major threat to those who were very unhealthy — COVID context – how concerned should we be about dying from this virus?
We were the first to document – using government data – that the lockdowns were causing far more deaths of young people than COVID — Analysis of excess deaths in 2020 reveals surprising deviations
Our team made it abundantly clear that excess deaths in almost all age brackets were soaring in 2021 … and NOT from COVID — Detailed analysis of 2021 death data reveals disturbing trends
Immediately after Canada invoked the Emergencies Act in February of 2022, we were the only news outlet to explain, from a legal perspective, that the government order was clearly inappropriate — The Canadian prime minister’s emergency act
We have consistently documented, with comprehensive attribution, critical truths about matters including:
- Climate change – Climate change and energy: context for the great debate, Real climate science – uncertainty and risk
- Global emissions – Putting global emissions in perspective
- Energy transition – Return to sensible energy policy – a painful but necessary transition, Energy transition – a lesson in advocacy and models
- Energy crises – Power struggle – data analysis puts Texas energy debacle in perspective, Renewables fail to deliver when energy supply is most critical
- Sea level rise – Sea level is rising; should we be worried?
- Glacial recession – Funeral for a glacier
- Prejudice against plastics – Are you prejudiced against plastics?, Federal court ruling a blow to Canadian government’s war against plastics
- Flawed science – Taking a critical look at the ‘Great Pacific Garbage Patch’, Higher rates of adverse events after mRNA vaccines interpreted poorly by study authors
- Principles of science – Science – there is method to the madness, Science and morality – ethics and judgement
The truth is not dead, and it should not have to burn its way out of a box buried six feet deep.
The search for truth need not be an epic journey through time and misery.
The truth should always be available – and we will always be committed to delivering important truths to you.
However, it takes an army. Enlist (subscribe) today.